20100723

Cheasleauen

Underground upcoming artist !

Hey world! My latest project was with Cheasleauen pronounced (shass-lowen), an upcoming artist who's talent comes a long way.  ( I love the way she rocked the fit and the simplicity of it ) Below you can check out my small interview wit ya girl, getting some of you fans familiar with her and her music! >>>> check out some of her music on www.myspace.com/shasslowen



Stage name:

Cheasleauen which is my first name
pronounced (shass-lowen)


Age :
I'm 23 years old


Hometown :
I'm from Detroit, Michigan


In 5words or Less , describe your sense of style.
Very sexy funky aggressive


Who are your all time greatest rappers ?( Inspiration) and why ?
I would have to say Biggie bcuz he told a story about him and also bcuz on his flow. His flow was serious. As far as female rappers go I love Shawnna. Her flow and delivery is better then most men if you ask me.


What makes you different from our latest female rappers ?
 I don't try and be something I'm not. I take all the places I come from and put them together. I think a lot of female rappers try and emulate other female rappers instead of take what you like and making it your own.


If you can collaborate w/ any artist who would it be and why ?
Wow!!!! I would love to work with Shawnna. I think that would be hot, too. But truthfully that's not even what's on my mind. Right now I'm just trying to develop my own voice, and keep growing and I think the best way to do that is by me standing on my own two feet.


Where do you see yourself this time around next year ?
Man I see myself everywhere, BET MTV!!!! LOL I see myself making hit records like I have been and letting the world enjoy me.


•A few words to your future fans ....
 Don't be afraid of the future. Support new talent, or a least me. LOL
Here are some photo's of Cheasleauen rocking the Mic at a live taping for the "DEAL" on BET






***
THE LOOK

On a last minute call for her look, cheasleauen wanted something feminine to balance her hard core rapping.  I chose a plain natural top with detailing sequence rhinestones sewn on her shoulder. And some classy but sassy short satin shorts. To give the feminine look making it SEXY i added some funky shoes that screamed DO ME ! lol (joking) xoxoxo








Styles By Ebony Kelly

No comments: