20110502

Brian Atwood is at it again.....

                                      The Maniac Pump
These are Victoria beckhams I LOVE my Beckham

Any one who truley knows me , knows i'll kill for a "Brian Atwood" pump I havent attempted any murder for a pair yet. however I still dream and drool over the designers shoe Art thats put into a walking cloud! Ive had this photo in my phone for some time now, and everyones eye is just now catching it, so i decided to share it with you guys.

This copper- rose gold Maniac pump is HAUTE just a slighy shimmer to your stylish fit.

Highly Inspiring me to style it with my beau's copper foam sneaker, as we paint the city w/ Atwood Attitude
Oh! what a night it would be :)




For more Jaw dropping styles of B.A pumps visit his site NOW!... Thank me later.. XoEK

No comments: