20091005

Highwaist Holidays!!!

There's nothing more interesting to me when it comes to the holidays then dressing up my dolls! I love the colors & stories I put together and def! the prices for these outfits. Bringing my customers style and attitude only gives me motivation to sell what i vision.

As we all know as fashionista's and stylista's...high waist skirts have been in style for quit a while now...many different silhouette's and meanings for ones specific fit.I personally waited patiently to see the perfect high waist skirt with the big bow! :) Below are some high waist skirts that are selling in the market. very affordable prices and beautiful full colors. check em out!








Try Playing with your High waist skirts by adding accessories like bold belts or fur necklines with the chain attached! (new into the market). OVER SIZED SHIRTS TUCKED IN ALSO LOOK GREAT! DONT BE AFRAID TO MIX & MATCH DIFFERENT FABRICS!


No comments: