20091019

OK! so today I woke up to my Hot cocoa and the New York Post! The A-mah-zing photos inside quickly caught my attention and I was zikked!

Anyone ever Hear of Amelia Earhart's? former "FLYGIRL" who also Happens to be the worlds most famous person who disappeared in 1937. mmmm?....pretty interesting. Today's post (pulse section) Has a very cool fashionable layout similar to Amelia's style. this "Belle air" style had me going! the fits are very pilot like added with just a pinch of military, Keeping it chic and sexy.

OF COURSE all items are way over our "look for less" budget but I'm sure their worth the wear and even collections saved for your closets...check em out! fashion speaks loud!!!








For Further information on what this model is wearing be sure to check out www.nypost.com

&&& look out for more amazing looks like this one but for less! :)

No comments: