20090824

Americas Hottest!




Styles by Ebony Kelly

My girl kimmy called me up the other night for a last minute shoot she wanted to do in a Soho vintage boutique! i was zikked!! && ready! until the last minute when i DISCOVERED My showroom was unavailable! ouch!

Don't give up here! Have no fear! lol
I gathered up everything i could and so did kimmy!
we had some unique pieces from the vintage boutique that we worked with and everything turned out to be super dope!!! :)

We had a blast shooting Kim and The great part of it all was I still accomplished some looks for her! yea!!!!




BIG BIG BIG! shout outs to the photographer Sydney Etienne
His work is fantastic! and glorious! mmmmmm.....LOVE IT!
there IS magic in his camera! :)
check him out @ www.sidneyetienne.com


&& Be sure to look out for more great scenes from this shoot(COMING SOON)

No comments: