20090818

LOOK oF tHE Week!



This week I promised Myself I would dedicate some of my Dolls to the Edgy side of Fashion. Bringing the attention on The "LOOK" I was Going for rather than the clothes themselves. The Greatest part was having the customer(s) compliment me ON my Display work then Eagerly ask for their size.------>>> I love it!

This chic is Zooming a night out in town with this Full sleeve leather jacket,(CROPPED UP) with her party dress, READY FOR A NIGHT OUT! wrapped around her is a studded Punk Belt. Her DRess reeps with lace at the bottom keeping her look very edgy with her silver medal bangles stacked up!

Shes DOPE && OF COURSE AFFORDABLE!!! :)


Try keeping calm but punkish in your closet with these looks!





Tip: TRY Layering light lace clothes underneath cotton oversized dresses for a more sexy look! :)

No comments: